Self-Driving Car Engineer and Mobile Robotics Engineer, currently mentor at Udacity‘s Self-Driving Car Nanodegree. Successfully participated in several robotics competitions including DARPA VRC, ELROB, Eurathlon, Udacity Challenge and Self-Racing Cars. Now working on deep learning solutions for autonomous cars at Cufix.
To see publications go to publications page.
To see projects go to projects page.
- 2017 – Self-Driving Car Engineer, Udacity Nanodegree
- 2016 – Mentor and student at Udacity Self-Driving Car Nanodegree
- 2015 Aerospace Information Technology International Summer School, Uni of Würzburg
- 2014 – 2017 Ph. D. student @ Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Production Engineering
- 2009 – 2014 M.Sc.Eng. Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Mechatronics, Robotics
- Python, Ruby on Rails, C++, java, js
- ROS, PCL
- Deep Learning, Keras, Tensorflow
- Ubuntu, Windows