Three domain robotics competition inspired by the 2011 Fukushima accident.
There were three categories of scenarios:
- Trial: single-domain scenarios.
- Sub-Challenge: two-domain scenarios; each is a combination of two trials.
- The Grand Challenge: a three-domain scenario, which comprises three missions.
There were a total of one Grand Challenge, three Sub-Challenges and six trials:
- The Grand Challenge
- Sub-Challenge (L+A): Survey the building and search for a missing worker
- Sub-Challenge (S+A): Pipe inspection and search for a worker
- Sub-Challenge (L+S): Stem the leak
- Land Trial (L1): Reconnaissance in urban structure
- Land Trial (L2): Mobile Manipulation (stopcock open/closing)
- Sea Trial (S1): Navigation and environmental survey
- Sea Trial (S2): Leak localisation and stopcock open/closing
- Air Trial (A1): Aerial detection and mapping
- Air Trial (A2): Aerial reconnaissance inside a building
Grand Challenge results: (Land + Air +Sea)
1st: Cobham + Universitat de Girona + ISEP/INESC TEC
2nd equal: ICARUS
2nd equal: Bebot + AUV Team TomKyle
3rd: ENSTA Bretagne Team 1